Tournament Week 2022 Monday July 11th to Thursday July 14th
The costs for 2022 were £200. We can accommodate up to 50 pairs and we recommend you reserve your place asap. Ladies, Gents or Mixed pairs – All Welcome. The trail will open for 2023 bookings in the Autumn.
If you would like to accept the ‘passport’ offer, please use the ‘passport’ tab above. Passport offer remains at only £160 per pair for 2022. This offers tremendous value from the individual green fees.
The County Durham Golf Trail will commenced on Monday July 11th 2022 at South Moor Golf Club teeing off at 11-00 finished at Brancepeth Castle Golf Club on Thursday July 14th.
You normally enter the event by registering your time for the first club and your tee time will be allocated for each club thereafter. You can input your requested tee off times for day two and three when booking day one by adding this request in the ‘personal details’ box. Or, email the site administrator – we will endeavour to meet this request but cannot guarantee it and will be allocated as close to the requested time as availability allows. The final Day will see pairs go out in order of scores accumulated from days one to three and leading scores will tee off last.
Day 2 10:30 – 14:30
Day 3 10:30 – 14:30
Day 4 10:00 -14:00
To enter the County Durham Golf Trail, watch this space or ….
email the organiser on firstname.lastname@example.org
- CDGT is a 4 day tournament open to pairs of Ladies, Gents or mixed and will be played as a stableford, fourball betterball format.
- Gents will play from the white tees and have a max WHS handicap of 28, Ladies will play from the red tees and have a max WHS handicap of 36
- WHS course indexes and allowances will apply.
- All competitors must be members of a golf club and have an active handicap.
- All competitors must provide CDH number at registration.
Prizes & Presentation
The County Durham Golf Trail is a fun and social event but with enough at stake to get the competitive juices flowing ! We hope you like the changes we’ve made to our competitive format !
- A maximum one prize winning voucher per pair, in the event of a pair winning two vouchers over the four days, the highest value voucher will be the prize issued.
2) The highest point total accrued over the four days will be the 2022 County Durham Golf Trail winners and will keep the trophy presented.
3) In the event of a tie the countback will be via course rather than last day back 9. For example: overall tie winner is best score on final day/3rd day/2nd day/1st day. This should ensure a definitive winner.
3) Prizes will be presented after the final day at Brancepeth Castle Golf Club
4) Separate overall prizes will be awarded for Mixed pairings
Cancellations made up until June 1st will receive full refund. Cancellations made after this date will only receive refund if booking is taken from the reserve list.