Apres golf at Beamish
Tournament Week 2024 Monday July 8th to Thursday July 11th
The costs are £220 per pair. We can accommodate up to 50 pairs and we recommend you reserve your place asap. Ladies, Gents or Mixed pairs – All Welcome. Tee times can be booked here. WARNING – SOFTWARE ISSUE!! Presently the software states ‘Mixed Pair’ but a Mens or a Ladies pair can enter. This will be sorted out nearer the date of the competition.
If you would like to accept the ‘passport’ offer, please use the ‘passport’ tab above. Passport offer is good value at only £180 per pair for 2024.
The County Durham Golf Trail will commence on Monday July 8th 2024 at Beamish Park Golf Club teeing off at 10:30 am and finishing at Brancepeth Castle Golf Club on Thursday July 11th.
You normally enter the event by registering your time for the first club and your tee time will be allocated for each club thereafter. You can input your requested tee off times for day two and three when booking day one by adding this request in the ‘personal details’ box. Or, email the site administrator – we will endeavour to meet this request but cannot guarantee it and will be allocated as close to the requested time as availability allows. The final Day will see pairs go out in order of scores accumulated from days one to three and leading scores will tee off last.
Day 2 10:30 – 14:30
Day 3 10:00 – 14:00
Day 4 9:30 – 13:30
To enter the County Durham Golf Trail, please use the link on the home page.
You can always email the organiser on firstname.lastname@example.org
- CDGT is a 4 day tournament open to pairs of Ladies, Gents or mixed and will be played as a stableford, fourball betterball format.
- Gents will play from the white tees and have a max course handicap of 28, Ladies will play from the red tees and have a max course handicap of 36
- WHS course indexes and allowances will apply.
- All competitors must be members of a golf club and have an active handicap.
- All competitors must provide CDH number at registration.
Prizes & Presentation
The County Durham Golf Trail is a fun and social event but with enough at stake to get the competitive juices flowing ! We hope you like the changes we’ve made to our competitive format !
- A maximum one prize winning voucher per pair, in the event of a pair winning two vouchers over the four days, the highest value voucher will be the prize issued.
2) The highest point total accrued over the four days will be the 2024 County Durham Golf Trail winners.
3) In the event of a tie the countback will be via course rather than last day back 9. For example: overall tie winner is best score on final day/3rd day/2nd day/1st day. This should ensure a definitive winner.
3) Prizes will be presented after the final day at Brancepeth Castle Golf Club
4) In 2024 the numbers of prizes for the mixed and mens pairs will be determined by the entries – in 2023 we awarded 3 prizes each day for the Mixed pairs and a further prize for the Mens pairs.
Cancellations made up until June 1st will receive full refund. Cancellations made after this date will only receive refund if booking is taken from the reserve list.